

It's been a while since I have posted. For some reason, it has just
been impossible to stay on top of keeping in touch with people and
keeping the blog up to date. Things are just go, go, go with a "almost" 2 year old
and full time job. Things are great though with Madelyn. She has been
attending an in home daycare since the week before her surgery, and
it is WONDERFUL! Madelyn is learning so much and has not been sick.
The results of the tonsil and ear surgery have just given her so much more
energy and she's sleeping better, growing, hearing, talking...everything she's
supposed to be doing that she wasn't before. Her new babysitter is very into
education and Madelyn is singing songs, doing ring around the rosy, saying please
and thank you, learning ABCs and numbers. I'm amazed every day by all the new
things she's saying and doing. For so long her development was stagnant due to all of
her health issues, and now she's taking off like a rocket!
We're moving on to potty training now, and I hope she catches on
quickly! She's very interested so I'll keep ya posted on that progress!
been impossible to stay on top of keeping in touch with people and
keeping the blog up to date. Things are just go, go, go with a "almost" 2 year old
and full time job. Things are great though with Madelyn. She has been
attending an in home daycare since the week before her surgery, and
it is WONDERFUL! Madelyn is learning so much and has not been sick.
The results of the tonsil and ear surgery have just given her so much more
energy and she's sleeping better, growing, hearing, talking...everything she's
supposed to be doing that she wasn't before. Her new babysitter is very into
education and Madelyn is singing songs, doing ring around the rosy, saying please
and thank you, learning ABCs and numbers. I'm amazed every day by all the new
things she's saying and doing. For so long her development was stagnant due to all of
her health issues, and now she's taking off like a rocket!
We're moving on to potty training now, and I hope she catches on
quickly! She's very interested so I'll keep ya posted on that progress!

No comments:
Post a Comment