Saturday, January 23, 2010

We are alive!

Seems like we've been going 90 to nothin' since before Christmas so I have not been so good at keeping up the blog. Spent a lot of time updating it today so enjoy all the new pics below!!
We are doing pretty good in 2010 so far. Maddie is growing up into a big kid so quickly. She loves to sing and dance ], and entertain. What a funny gal she is!

Potty training...sigh...not really going so great. Trying some new things like just letting her wear underwear when we are at home. Supposedly that is one of the fastest ways to do it b/c they hate the feeling if they have an accident. Well, I tried that today and she just stood there and peed all over the floor! Luckly, she was smart and went over to the desk and went mostly on the plastic chair mat! haha! I just don't think I"m willing to give up my white carpet so that may not be the best method for us! Gong back to just bribing her with chocolate and stickers. It will happen but its just taking a while and a lot of patience.

We just got back from a snowboarding trip to Duluth, MN. That was a blast! Painful, but a blast! haha! I will post those pics later.

No comments: