I'm working on getting new pics uploaded slowly but surely. Hard to get caught up when you are 3months behind!
Madelyn starts her new preschool on Monday. April, our dear sitter who we've been with for over a year, is pregnant and due early July so she is done keeping children. She has been a blessing in our life and I just cannot express how much she has done for Madelyn. Her bond with Maddie is very strong and it is extremely difficult to have to leave her. She is only 1 street away from us though so we plan to stay in touch and go visit she and her family as much as we can. We can't wait to meet new baby boy, Lawson!!
I think the preschool will be good for Maddie at this age. She loves to learn and this school is highly educational. I know the owner and she is such a sweet caring woman.
Potty training is almost done (for daytime anyway). She wearing big girl pants now and just pull ups at night and rarely having accidents. It has been a very long process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment