i have been MIA on the blog lately. I apologize. I'm just overwhelmed with life right now and haven't had any time. We are selling our house, so as you can imagine we are busy and stressed. We have an offer, a great offer! So everyone please pray that inspection and appraisal go through without a hitch! We are going to be building a house so we have a long stressful road ahead too.
Madelyn had pneumonia a couple weeks ago and was very ill for a few days. She bounced back pretty quick after a big ol shot of antibiotic though. No hospital this time, thank goodness! Madelyn and I have both had our fair share of illness this winter. Looking forward to spring.
Other than the illness Maddie is doing great. She's really growing up fast, like all kids do. She is quick witted, bright and sweet. Her memory is absolutely phenonmenal. She is getting old enough to be a little helpful around the house and is still at the age that she wants to help. Hoping she keeps it up! Ha. She has a little temper and has had a few days at school recently for losing her temper with her friends, but we've had some talks and has been handling it better. Yesterday her teacher said she crossed her arms and said "Ms. Amy, I'm angry!" instead of acting on it. ha!
Can't believe 4 is only 4 months away.
I don't have any new pics. right now but i'll get on it. Between my crazy job, the house, and the constant tasks of keeping everyone fed and clean, taking pics has just gone by the wayside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment