Monday, July 19, 2010

Madelyn's 3rd Birthday!!!

We had Maddie's birthday at Nana and Poppa's house on July 11th. It
was a Little Mermaid theme pool party. Unfortunately, the weather
was not condusive to a pool party most of the time and the kids
only got to swim about 30 minutes. A major windstorm with lightning
came through and made things quite interesting! ha! Maddie still
had a great bday though. Thanks to everyone who came and the wonderful gifts!
Maddie and her Aunt Steph, who just passed her RN nclex test btw!!! yay!

Swimming in between storms.


Feeding Gama Vera a cupcake.

Make a wish!

"I wished for world peace." lol.

I made her cupcakes and I think they turned out pretty great! You can't tell

but they were kinda sparkly.

Our neighbor's daughters, Emily.
and Anna.


Kaylie chowing down on a sandwich, next to her new tiny baby bro, Easton. He is so sweet. 5lbs of snuggly joy!
The spread.
PRESENTS!!!
SILLY BANDS!


looking less than thrilled for some reason.


No comments: