One of our events for Jami's bday bash weekend was a houseboat cruise on Lake Travis.
Lunch, beverages, swimming, parasailing...was a fun and relaxing day aboard the "Utopia".
Several brave souls went off the slide into the FRIGID water. It was hard to stay in too long but i managed a few minutes.
Quaint little place on the lake! ha!
Fonz and Chris. Not sure what they are saying. Whaaatuuup maybe
I think this is Justin and Janell parasailing.
Cousin Ashley and Billy
Brother and sis, awwwww.
The events ended with a cookout at Jami and Chris's house that evening. I was stuffed and pretty much exhausted from all the going, so i went to bed early and didn't take many more pics. I think it is safe to say everyone had a blast celebrating Jami's big 3-0! Thanks Cook's for the awesome time and hospitality!

No comments:
Post a Comment